The Trinidad and Tobago Civil Aviation Authority (TTCAA)
Current rules:Drone owners to register all drones of weight 750 grams or heavier. For registrations or inquiries please contact the TTCAA at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drones should not be operated in any open air function or mass public gathering.
- Drones should not be flown at a height greater than 121m/ 400 feet.
- Drones should not be operated in a manner that may endanger persons or property.
- Drones should not be operated within 5km from any manned aircraft operations including the boundary of the Piarco International and ANR Robinson International Airports.
- The shining of laser lights during aircraft landing or taking off is strictly prohibited by law. Persons caught so doing will be arrested and may be prosecuted in the Courts. (penalties of up to three years in jail, or up to $250,000 in fines)
New Draft Drone Rules (2015): THE CIVIL AVIATION [(NO. 19) UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS] DRAFT REGULATIONS, 2015